Auto-Montage - How to import a calibration from an existing dataset
Posted by Keira Davies, Last modified by Keira Davies on 27 October 2014 10:41 AM
Follow these steps...
- On your old machine, find all your old Auto-Montage datasets – each dataset is a file with a “.m” extension + some image files, usually “.tif” format.
- Copy those over to your new PC.
- You can then use Auto-Montage to open old datasets on your new PC.
- Find a dataset which was captured using calibrated microscope settings and open it.
- From the “View” menu choose “Options” to present the Auto-Montage Options dialog and select the “Preset Calibrations” dialog.
- Click the “Add” button, and from the menu choose “Current dataset calibration”.
- Click the “Rename” button and give the calibration a meaningful name – we recommend a scheme identifying the microscope, camera and objective power (eg “Compound - F75 - x10 MPlan”).
- Click the “OK” button to save settings and dismiss the dialog.
- Open further datasets which use other calibrations and repeat these steps 3-6.